Are you interested in joining an award winning owner-managed recruitment company?
Are you keen to work for a brand focussed on results and quality rather than hitting targets? Are you looking for the chance to shape your career, feel valued and know that what you do really makes a difference on a daily basis? Then we would love to hear from you!
Working for Lawrence Dean Recruitment Group no two days or even two hours will be the same!
• Enabling each team member to be accountable for and to deliver their individual GP budget
• Managing performance through ongoing monitoring and improvement in AIV and Average Timesheet Value
• Monitoring sales pipeline on a weekly basis through weekly sales meetings with both the temp and perm teams
• Retaining clients and maximising accounts
• Further business development and marketing activities
• Database administration
• Providing outstanding customer service at all times
• Conducting weekly and/or monthly reviews with all team members, and setting and monitoring appropriate follow-up actions
• Taking part in annual appraisals for all team members with the Directors
• Recruitment of new team members – attending assessment evenings, assisting in the interview and selection process for relevant roles
• Training and coaching new team members
• Ongoing training and coaching for existing team members, addressing any areas of underperformance and offering continuous development for those performing well as required
• Day to day running of the team – managing timekeeping, attendance, sickness, attitude and ensuring that all staff are behaving in line with the company’s vision and values at all times
• Leading, inspiring and motivating the team to perform to their highest potential at all times
• Input into company business development and retention strategy
• Attending networking meetings and client events as required
• Monitoring the delivery of the company’s marketing plan where relevant – including client marketing material, drops and gifts
• Conducting monthly and/or quarterly client review meetings with top 20 spending clients
• Previous Recruitment and Management experience is essential
• A proven leader with the ability to inspire and motivate a successful and well-established team
• Demonstrable experience of developing mutually beneficial business relationships and networking opportunities
• Strong team player
• Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
• Passion, drive, energy and enthusiasm
• Loyal, dedicated and quality focused
• Innovative, solution focussed with a desire to learn
• Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced environment
• Ability to react positively to change and innovation
• Ambitious, eager to learn and develop
• Knowledge of the local employment market
• Competitive salary package
• Monthly performance-related bonus
• Annual performance-related bonus
• Quarterly team incentives
• The ability to shape your career within an award-winning business
Lawrence Dean Recruitment Group is an independent, local recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff within the Hertfordshire area. Lawrence Dean Recruitment Group was created with the aim of providing a professional, tailor-made service to candidates and clients purely driven by quality. With us it’s simply all about people.
It’s an exciting time to get involved in our business, we have established our brand and our reputation continues to grow in the Hertfordshire recruitment market.
Established in 2010, we have grown rapidly, with exciting future plans for further expansion! We won “The Most Promising New Business” at the Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards in 2012, and were crowned “Best Small Business” in the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2013, “Stevenage Business of the Year” at the FSB Awards 2014– accolades that we are fiercely proud of! We are evolving at a rapid rate and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and business.