Working for a well-established, friendly small business as part of a small stable administration team responsible for all new projects affecting the business. This is a temporary contract to June 2018.
Working as a Project Administrator providing support to a small but busy project team.
Duties will include:
• Sales order processing on Sage
• Ensuring all orders are entered accurately and charged to the correct PO to ensure effective client invoicing
• Ordering stock, coordinating delivery to correct addresses
• Sending order acknowledgements
• Setting up project files
• Support Project Engineers to ensure all administrative trackers are up to date for each project
• Remaining calm under pressure and working to tight deadlines
• Producing reports
As a Project Administrator you will:
• Ideally have experience of processing orders, raising PO’s and providing general administration support to a busy project team
• Be extremely organised with great attention to detail
• Have good communication and organisational skills
• Be thorough and accurate with information and data
• Have strong attention to detail
• Be computer literate – Word, Outlook and the use of databases.
• Be an efficient communicator at all levels
• Immediate long term temporary contract
• 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Thursday (30-minute lunch), 8.30am – 2.00pm Friday
• Free onsite parking
• Pay review after 12 working weeks
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”