Exciting new opportunity for a Marketing graduate to join an award-winning organisation. Working closely alongside the Marketing Manager, this is a broad role covering all aspects of marketing where you will be involved at all levels from driving campaigns, updating website pages, social media and SEO presence, organising events, promotional materials and related administration.
Duties will include:
• Maintenance of social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus as well as investigating new opportunities
• Management of online platforms
• Coordination of monthly e-newsletters and reporting campaign results
• Planning and implementing an SEO strategy, writing online articles aimed at increasing traffic to the company website.
• Conducting market research activity
• Creating documented processes for marketing activities
• Administration of event planning
As Marketing Assistant, you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Marketing Certificate/ Diploma
• A passion to learn and positivity about achieving success
• Good communication and copy writing skills
• A solid understanding of SEO best practice
• Analytical and organisational skills, ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and identify trends
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) advantageous
• £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
• 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.