Working alongside all areas of the business, the key responsibilities of this role will be to deliver projects on behalf of clients to tight deadlines. If you have proven project management experience and have had exposure to reporting on the success of projects then we would love to hear from you!
Working as part of a wider team, your main responsibilities will include:
• Implementing projects for the Account Management team through online, sampling and print media
• Liaising with internal teams, clients and agencies
• Maximising all opportunities booked by the sales team to support future business
• Ensuring that all projects undertaken are delivered on time for each client
• Providing accurate reports on the success of each project undertaken
• Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical and reporting skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to multi task
• Excellent time management skills
• Commercially focused and ability to perform well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Fully proficient in MS Office packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
• Mon – Thurs, 09:00 – 17:30 and Fri, 09:00 – 17:00
• 25 days holiday entitlement
• Excellent company benefits
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.