A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a Website Administrator to join the marketing team of this highly recognised, established and expanding corporate organisation. This role will support the web, content and marketing teams’ eCommerce trading to deliver strategy and meet corporate objectives.
• Setting up and managing all products, prices, web categories, promotions, forms and imagery on the website
• Optimising web product sales performance, considering device and AB testing on merchandising sorting rules, content slots and promotions
• Perform regular reviews of the company’s website to ensure content accuracy, product optimisation and efficiency in customer journey
• Weekly and adhoc reporting on web sales, traffic, on site search, promotion usage, stock availability and customer reviews
• Work with the digital and wider marketing team to execute special projects related to eCommerce
• Supporting omni-channel activity, setting up in store promotions and reporting results
• Recommend website optimisation, merchandising and innovative changes to elevate digital marketing results
• Responding to and addressing all emails sent to the website inbox
• Ownership of customer review functionality; monitoring/escalating feedback, compiling reports, analysing data
• Point of contact for all areas of the business with regards to web and product maintenance
As Website Administrator, you will have:
• 1 years’ experience within an eCommerce team, ideally within a B2C environment
• Commercially astute with drive, determination and a self-start attitude
• Strong organisational skills as well as the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excel and Google Analytics experience
• Basic knowledge of HTML & WordPress desirable
• £22,000 per annum
• 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Onsite parking
• 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.