A well-established company in Stevenage are looking to recruit a Maintenance Coordinator to strengthen their team due to business growth. This position is to join an experienced team within their modern Stevenage office.
The role is incredibly fast paced and broad in duty so it is essential that you have proven experience within a scheduling/maintenance related role.
Main duties will include:
• Scheduling all planned maintenance for in excess of 100 commercial contracts
• Responding to and managing all reactive maintenance requests
• Coordinating engineers within agreed customer SLA's
• Assigning work to both field and site based engineers
• Updating customer portals and database with work carried out
• Communicating on behalf of the company, confirming work scheduled
• Assisting with the negotiating of suppliers on behalf of the procurement team
• Sourcing approved sub contract labour when needed
• Liaising with contract managers on a daily basis
• Producing reports and written material for clients
• Working under pressure to achieve deadlines
• Previous experience of working within a maintenance helpdesk or service related environment is an advantage
• Experience of scheduling within agreed timescales
• Customer focused, with proven problem solving skills
• Confident communicator – at all levels
• Ability to manage a fluctuating workload
• £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience
• Working hours 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
• Paid holiday
• Free Parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job. .
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”