An interesting, challenging and varied opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Administrator with excellent document formatting skills and a customer orientated approach to join this established Stevenage based organisation on a temp to perm basis.
This is a varied and interesting role to create, adapt and format documents, manuals and presentations for clients as well as answer calls, handle queries and schedule jobs to Site Consultants.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Create, amend and format client manuals, policies and presentations
• Checking and compiling contracts and proposals
• Send letters and forms to obtain required case information
• Allocating work and scheduling meetings for Site Consultants
• Answer calls, query handling and logging onto bespoke in-house system
• Report writing and project support
As Job Description Business Support Administrator you will have:
• High intermediate level skills in MS Word for document formatting
• Proficient in PowerPoint for creating and amending client presentations, manuals and documents
• Excellent accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of MS Excel
• Articulate communication skills, written and verbal
• Flexible and ability to adapt to a changing environment
• £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
• 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday (1 hour lunch), 5pm finish Friday
• 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with length of service
• Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.