Fleet Administrator – Temp to Perm
Company Profile – Fleet Administrator – Temp to Perm
Working for a well-established, friendly small business. This role involves working independently with minimal supervision and has been created due to consistent company growth.
Job Description – Fleet Administrator – Temp to Perm
Duties will include:
• Managing a company fleet of over 70 vehicles
• Working with the workshop to co-ordinate all vehicle repairs and servicing requirements
• Managing internal systems, monitoring issues and prioritising workload
• Raising job cards
• Signing off work, ensuring that it is completed to a high standard
• Ordering parts and equipment where needed
• Arranging for MOT’s
• Completing warranty claim forms
• General filing and office support
• Working with minimal supervision
Required Skills – Fleet Administrator – Temp to Perm
• Previous administration experience – experience of managing fleet vehicles, co-ordinating repairs within a garage environment would be a distinct advantage
• Good attention to detail and proven ability to follow strict company processes
• Confident working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
• Confident working independently with minimal supervision
• Experience of working within a small business
• Flexible attitude and approach to work
• Confident handling people at all levels
Benefits – Fleet Administrator – Temp to Perm
• £18,000-£23,000 dependant on experience
• 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• 20 days holidays
• Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”