Our client based in Stevenage are looking for a hardworking individual to work in their busy office, working closely with and reporting to the Assistant Building and Operations Manager.
Duties will include;
• General portering services – receiving deliveries at goods-in; advising recipient
• Sorting post on a daily basis
• Preparation and setting up of refreshments for meeting rooms
• Ensuring delivery of lunches to meeting rooms
• Setting out of conference facilities against bookings
• Direct tenant liaison on matters relating to facilities management
• Supporting weekly fire tests
• Fire Marshall/Emergency evacuation support
• Supporting quarterly general health and safety audits of buildings
• Supporting 6 monthly fire safety audits of building
• Back up cleaning services
• Taking monthly meter readings and inputting data
• Interest in building services and operational procedures relating to Health and Safety and security; willing to ask questions and learn
• Accurate, methodical and the ability to work under pressure with support
• Good communicator: team, tenants, contractors etc
• Good time-keeper
• £15,000 - £17,000
• Working hours 8:30-5 Mon-Fri (35 hours)
• Free onsite parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
“Lawrence Dean Recruitment – All About People”