Due to expansion, this small established Stevenage based component distributor who work with a varied client base within Europe and Worldwide has a new opportunity for a Technical Sales Account Manager to join their small and successful team.
• Receive and customer orders via email and telephone
• Process paperwork using bespoke sales system
• Send enquiries to suppliers with drawings and technical specifications to obtain pricing
• Send quotes and samples to customers
• Follow up on all quotations
• Effectively handle enquiries from customers and suppliers
• Make proactive contact to an existing client base to maintain relationships and maximise business opportunities
As Technical Sales Account Manager, you will have:
• Commercial awareness and previous exposure within a sales environment
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Fully p.c. literate in MS Office packages
• Knowledge of CAD advantageous with the ability to interpret technical drawings
• Circa £25,000 per annum
• Twice yearly company and performance based bonus
• 20 days holiday entitlement
• 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 4.30pm finish on Fridays (30 mins lunch)
• Free onsite parking
• Pension Scheme
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.