Working for a marketing leading local business, this is a proactive role requiring a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner to join them. This is an exciting time to join an expanding team for a recognised employer locally. You will be an integral part of the business, responsible for booking appointments which feed through and drive the sales for the business as a whole.
Duties will include:
• Providing excellent customer service whilst handling queries
• Making outbound calls to customers daily
• Contacting businesses to make appointments for the sales team
• Scheduling appointments and managing diaries
• Clarifying information and updating a database
• Data cleansing and data entry
• Overcoming customer objections
• Customer service experience (face to face or over the phone)
• Excellent communications skills and good at building rapport
• Persistent and tenacious - able to overcome objections on the telephone
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Positive outlook
• £15,000 basic + OTE £18,000
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Working hours Monday – Friday 9.00am -5.00pm
• Excellent training provided
• Great progression opportunities in both sales and non-sales related roles (opportunity to progress and move around in different offices)
• The company offer the opportunity to pay for professional qualifications
• Immediate start
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.