Working for a fast paced and dynamic business as part of their finance function. This role is being recruited on a temporary basis for a minimum of 2 months.
This role involves working as part of a small and proactive team responsible for chasing all outstanding payments owed to the business.
Duties will include;
• Looking at daily reports and identifying customers to chase
• Chasing outstanding debt owed over the phone
• Working to targets to keep the debt figure below agreed levels
• Working with customers to resolve issues
• Handling potential fraudulent activities
• Running reports
• Updating systems
• Liaising with all internals teams on a daily basis
• Communicating effectively with a broad range of people
• Experienced communicator
• Experience of working within an outbound calling environment ideally where you have chased debt previously
• Credit control or debt collection experience is an advantage
• Excellent telephone manner, strong negotiator
• Intermediate level of Word, Excel and database systems
• Exposure to working within a targeted environment
• £8.50 per hour
• Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.