Have you got outbound calling experience and a desire to progress in a professional company? If so, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting time to join an expanding team for a recognised employer locally. You will be an integral part of the business, responsible for booking appointments which feed through and drive the sales for the business as a whole.
Duties will include:
• Contacting businesses to make an appointment for the sales team
• Scheduling appointments
• Clarifying information and updating a database
• Data cleansing and data entry
• Overcoming customer objections
• Outbound calling or sales experience would be an advantage but not essential - the right attitude with previous customer service experience will also be considered
• Persistent and tenacious - able to overcome objections on the telephone in order to meet your targets
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Enthusiastic sales approach
• Working hours Monday – Friday, 9.00am -5.00pm
• Excellent training provided
• Great progression opportunities in both sales and non-sales related roles
• Immediate start
• £15,000 per annum + bonuses
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.