Bookkeeper, Letchworth, £22,000 - £30,000
Are you a driven, ambitious individual who is looking for the next step in their finance career?
Do you have previous experience in taking accounts to trial balance and producing management accounts?
Our client, based in Letchworth, are looking to expand their current team of bookkeepers. This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic company who offer fantastic development opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing full bookkeeping duties to a range of different clients including taking accounts up to trial balance and producing subsequent management accounts. On occasions you will be required to visit client sites to carry out the below duties.
Duties will include;
- Preparing management accounts.
- Preparing year end files for accountants.
- Processing sales invoices, purchase invoices, receipts and payments.
- Balancing accounts including checking company bank accounts and reconciling.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Handling pre-payments and accruals.
- Previous experience taking accounts to trial balance.
- Previous experience producing management accounts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Previous practice experience would be beneficial
- Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business