Bookkeeper, Letchworth, £22,000 - £28,000
Our client, based in Letchworth, are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their growing team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who are market leaders in their sector with a varied, established client base. In return you will have the opportunity to work for a company whose key values include staff progression and employee satisfaction.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing full bookkeeping duties to a range of different clients including taking accounts up to trial balance and producing subsequent management accounts.
Duties will include;
• Preparing management accounts.
• Preparing year end files for accountants.
• Processing sales invoices, purchase invoices, receipts and payments.
• Balancing accounts including checking company bank accounts and reconciling.
• Completing VAT returns.
• Handling pre-payments and accruals.
• Previous experience taking accounts to trial balance.
• Previous experience producing management accounts.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Previous practice based experience would be beneficial.
• Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
• 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00 (flexible)
• Free onsite parking
• Flexible benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business