We immediately require an experienced customer advisor for our hugely successful client. You will be joining a fast paced and deadline driven customer service team and will ensure all customers are contacted and all queries resolved before updating internal reports.
In the role you will be speaking with external customers of our client and managing the relationship ensuring that all services are delivered and all queries are answered.
Duties will include;
• Proactively calling customers to obtain information and deal with any service queries
• Questioning, problem solving and trying to minimise future issues that may arise
• Identifying faults and delays and resolving with the customer
• Clarifying information with the customer on a regular basis to ensure smooth delivery of service to all parties
• Updating systems using MS Excel
• Inbound or outbound call centre experience desired
• Customer focussed with strong rapport building ability
• Confident user of Microsoft Excel
• Strong communicator
• Driven, able to work well as an individual and achieve results as part of a busy team
• £8.50 per hour
• Free parking
• Paid holiday
• Pay review after qualifying period
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.