A great opportunity has become available for a driven, determined candidate to join a leading local company. This is a rare opportunity for a candidate, with or without sales experience, to establish themselves within an organisation with great progression and development opportunities. Here you will be able to develop a career within the financial services industry in sales and non-sales related positions. All that is required is a desire to succeed!
Sales Support/ Appointment Booker - Job Overview
As an Appointment Booker your duties will include;
- Calling companies to arrange appointments with the sales team
- Scheduling appointments
- Working from a database of lead information as well as your own leads
- Carrying out follow up calls to confirm appointments
- Managing your own diary
- Working to targets and KPIs
Sales Support/ Appointment Booker - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working to targets would be beneficial
- Determined, persistent attitude and a desire to succeed is essential
- A professional telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Office based experience is desirable
Sales Support/ Appointment Booker – Benefits Offered
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Competitive bonus structure
- Great progression opportunities
- Structured pay increases based on performance
- Excellent training provided
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.