This is an exciting time to join an expanding team for a ambitious and growing employer locally. You will be joining the companies sales team, responsible for selling products into the UK market. Our client will consider experienced sales professionals or individuals with no previous experience as they have a structured 4 week training program that enables individuals to succeed quickly. If you have a passion for sales or have always thought about this as a career choice please contact us as this could be just the opportunity for you! The OTE is uncapped, however monthly bonus should be a minimum of £600 monthly.
Sales Consultant - Job Overview
As an Sales Consultant your duties will include;
- Calling businesses to qualify needs, establishing decision makers
- Engaging with decision makers and discussing the product and associated benefits
- Closing sales
- Completing paperwork and contracts
- Making a high volume of outbound calls per day - B2B
- Clarifying information and updating a database
- Overcoming customer objections
Sales Consultant - Skills & Experience Required
- Outbound calling or sales experience would be an advantage but not essential - the right attitude with previous customer service experience will also be considered
- Persistent and tenacious - able to overcome objections on the telephone in order to meet your targets
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Money motivated and driven to succeed
Sales Consultant – Benefits Offered
- Working hours Monday – Friday 9.00am -5.00pm - 1 hour for lunch
- Excellent training provided - structured 4 week induction and development plan
- Salary £14-16,000 without previous sales experience. £18,000-£20,000 for established sales professionals
- OTE uncapped, dependent on monthly sales
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.