Are you looking for your first sales based role and not sure where to begin?
Are you motivated by targets and customer focused?
If the answer to these is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a hugely successful business based in Hitchin, is seeking hardworking professionals to join their high-performing sales team working on behalf of the well-known phone provider EE! This is an exciting time to join the business and enjoy superb progression opportunities. Due to the company?s industry leading training program, no previous experience is required, however a passion and drive to succeed in a sales environment is essential.
Sales Advisor - Job Overview
As a Sales Advisor your duties will include;
- Making outbound calls to existing customers of EE to update them on new products and deals that are available to them
- Engaging with customers discussing their current use of EE?s products and services
- Selling additional products and services
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act, and all internal processes and procedures
- Undertaking regular training to ensure that sales techniques and product knowledge is always kept up to date
Sales Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- Outstanding communication skills
- Energy, pace, drive and enthusiasm
- Self-motivated with the desire to progress
- Competitive, ambitious and eager to learn and deliver
Sales Advisor ? Benefits Offered
- £6.15 to £8.21 age related minimum wage. year one OTE £23k
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 7.00pm, with a shorter working day on a Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm!
- Uncapped commission (made up of bonus, talk time and attendance bonus)
- Excellent in house 2 weeks training program
- Opportunity to self-promote upon completion of agreed targets ? increasing basic salary along the way!
- Profit share scheme
- Free gym membership
- Numerous competitions, prizes and incentives including vouchers and holidays!
- Based in the centre of Hitchin town with excellent public transport links
- Genuine progression opportunities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.