Due to continued success and expansion this successful organisation are looking for talented, self-motivated and dynamic individuals to join their vibrant sales office. This role involves working as part of a team responsible for increasing the volume of specified quotes and therefore orders placed.
Internal Sales Executive - Job Overview
As a Internal Sales Executive your duties will include;
- Effectively develop your sales area by proactively targeting market sectors.
- Negotiate and close sales by following up all quotations with key decision makers.
- Preparing various monthly, weekly or daily sales analyses to identify new opportunities.
- Develop new and repeat business opportunities by efficient management of leads, generated from marketing activity in a timely and professional manner.
- Booking appointments for the field based sales force
- Respond to literature and sample requests professionally, quickly & follow up ascertaining potential project requirements.
- Following up all generated quotes with the aim of converting to orders
Internal Sales Executive - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working in a sales based role and working towards targets is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build good working relationships, both internally and externally
- Social team player, self-motivated, driven and energetic
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn and develop
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
Internal Sales Executive – Benefits Offered
- £18,000 - £24,000
- Uncapped commission structure
- Internal progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent product and sales training provided
- Fun, lively team environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.