We are currently recruiting for an Inbound Sales Advisor on a temporary to permanent basis for a client based in Hitchin.
You must be available immediately to be considered for this position.
Inbound Sales Advisor - Job Overview
As a Sales Coordinator your duties will include;
- To deal with all inbound customer enquiries (mainly telephone and email), understand the customers? requirements, advise the most suitable product for their needs, send out quotes and follow up quotes assertively.
- To deal with all administrative work related to the role. High level of administration needs to be completed whilst talking on the telephone.
- Keep sales enquiry log up to date and monitor all won and lost business.
- Raise orders and email invoices to customers.
- To deal with all telephone enquiries and provide exceptional customer service levels at all times.
Inbound Sales Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience within a similar sales role.
- Degree or A levels or equivalent (desirable).
- Very good IT skills, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good attention to detail as high level of administration involved.
- Appropriate proven sales and customer service experience.
- Confident telephone manner and excellent oral communication skills are key to this role.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Inbound Sales Advisor - Benefits Offered
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
- Temporary to Permanent contract with immediate start available.
- Weekly pay whilst working on a temporary basis.
- Free parking on site.
- Paid holidays.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.