We are looking for pro-active, target-driven and highly customer focused individuals with strong numerical skills, the ability to multi task and work with multiple systems in a fast-paced environment.
As well as structured training and long term progression opportunities, you will receive competitive remuneration and benefits package including monthly bonus and 22 days holiday entitlement, ongoing training and a supportive management structure.
Customer Account Handler - Job Overview
This is a busy varied role where you will work within the Customer Service team and will be responsible for administration, sending and chasing documentation, updating trackers and handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Proactively contacting and supporting customers to assist with account renewals
- Administration and updating trackers
- Handling customer queries via telephone and email
- Understanding the customer's needs and informing them of the relevant features and benefits that you can offer
- Building excellent rapport with customers from the outset
- Providing outstanding customer service on every call
Customer Account Handler - Required Skills and Experience
As Customer Account Handler you will have:
- Outstanding communication skills - able to enter into conversation with ease and show empathy and understanding
- Persuasive without hard selling
- Ability to influence, upsell and cross selling would be an advantage, as would experience of working to and exceeding targets
- High levels of computer literacy and ability to work with multiple systems
- Strong numerical skills
- Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm are essential
Customer Account Handler - Benefits Offered
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- 37.5 Hours per week, on rotational shifts between 8-6pm, Mon - Fri
- 22 days holiday entitlement
- Excellent benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.