We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a fast-growing company based in Hitchin.
This is a temporary to permanent position with an immediate start available.
This role will start initially on a temporary remote basis, however you must live within a commutable distance from the business based in Hitchin, for the impending re-open of their office.
Business Development Executive – Temp to Perm - Job Overview
- Calling cold data from a CRM system, following up from marketing campaigns and events as well as utilising LinkedIn to build a pipeline, find prospects clients and generate leads
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with key decision makers
- Appointment setting for Specialists and Field Based Consultants
- Negotiating with Senior Managers
- Offer insight and summary of each client’s needs prior to meetings
Business Development Executive - Temp to Perm - Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience selling software or technology products is essential
- A proven record of achievement within a new business sales role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good administration skills (for calendar and CRM record management)
- Ability to structure and prepare for calling prospects
- A “hunter” style mentality, with ambition and drive to succeed
Business Development Executive - Temp to Perm - Benefits Offered
- £25,000 to £30,000 basic plus £4,000 commission per annum
- 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent training provided by experts within this field
- Work from home days offered in the future (1 or 2 days per week)
- Temporarily a home-based role until the company return to the office
- Equipment provided
- Weekly pay with immediate start available
- Temporary - Permanent contract (perm after 4 months)
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.