Are you an established Sales candidate who is looking for their next step up into an Account Management position with a leading company? Well we are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in Luton. Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients as well as identifying and targeting potential new clients.
Account Manager - Job Overview
As a Account Manager your duties will include;
- Manage a portfolio of business
- Prospect and find new leads for territory, and progress them through the sales process
- Renew existing business within territory, and negotiate agreement with customers as required
- Work in coordination and as a team with the Sales Managers for new and renewal business opportunities
- Producing presentations, business plans, contracts and RFP’s
- Provide existing customers with ongoing training and product support, as required
- Utilize Salesforce for all communications, activity, and forecasting
- Act as point of contact for customer queries and respond in a timely manner to their needs and requests
- To carry out any reasonable project work / ad hoc task as requested by line management
Account Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Education to degree level is desirable
- 2+ years sales experience of working in a B2B business or digital agency.
- Expertise with Salesforce, is beneficial
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ambition, a willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Relationship building skills are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Account Manager – Benefits Offered
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.