6 month contract
An experienced and talented Print Marketing Executive is now required by an established business based centrally in Hertfordshire. This is a rare opportunity for you to join a market leading company providing an exceptional offering to various industries in both print and digital markets.
You’ll be working within a portfolio including event programmes, show guides, membership magazines and B2B publications.
Print Marketing Executive - Job Overview
As a Print Marketing Executive your duties will include;
- Ownership of projects from inception to delivery (PDF and print)
- Creation and management of page plans
- Responsibility for sourcing text and image content from contributors
- Be present in client meetings, obtaining briefs, demonstrating understanding and adherence of brand guidelines
- Writing and sub-editing supplied copy
- Delivering internal briefs to the production team
- Finalising pages for client approval
- Signing off pages for print
- Be available as main point of contact for all project related queries
- Actively communicating with the sales team to assist with maximising of revenue opportunities
Print Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required
- Prior experience in a digital project environment required
- Experience of print production and digital publishing
- Proven working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and QuarkXPress
- Excellent organiser with strong time management ability
- Ability to manage change and remain flexible with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Print Marketing Executive – Benefits Offered
- Salary c.£28,000 pa
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience leading print and digital projects whilst developing their career and skills within a publishing environment
- Immediate interviews offered for candidates possessing relevant experience
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.