In this Marketing Executive role, you will be joining an expanding team with an exciting year ahead within a well-established company in Letchworth. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting senior management in delivering the company’s marketing strategy.
Marketing Executive – Job Overview
This is a key role within the marketing team comprising day to day ownership of marketing initiative programmes (B2B), liaising with agencies and supporting the national Sales Teams. The role will be very diverse; you will be expected to utilise experience gained from previous roles running promotions, events, and utilising a range of marketing communication channels. The ideal candidate will need to be confident, passionate and self-motivating with excellent organisational skills.
- Day to day running of Customer Marketing initiatives, requiring regular engagement with the Sales Teams and Suppliers.
- Work closely with Marketing colleagues and the Sales Team to develop new Customer initiatives and ongoing improvements to Customer engagement.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective promotions for direct Customers (B2B) and end Consumer (B2C)
- Undertake detailed promotional analysis (pre, during and post) to ensure promotional activity is meeting targets and is fully aligned with the business strategy.
- Working with suppliers and independently to create marketing collateral, including direct mail, emails, trade press and company communications.
- Assume a key role within the Marketing Team for event planning and management.
- Support set up and ongoing organisation of Email and SMS communication.
- Conceptualise and produce marketing materials for the company and associated brands
- Budget administration, cost management and raising purchase orders.
- Manage, analyse and segment sales data to aid tailored customer communications.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
Marketing Executive – Required Skills and Experience
- A Marketing degree or CIM qualification desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- A self-starter with the drive to succeed
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience within a B2B environment is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be reliable, punctual and work well within a team
- Prepared to work flexible hours based on business demands
Marketing Executive – Benefits Offered
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.