An exciting opportunity has become available for a candidate to join a well-established company in Sandy. This opportunity is available on a fixed term, maternity cover contract until February 2021. Working directly with internal departments and senior management to produce content inline with the company marketing plan.
Marketing Executive - Job Overview
As a Marketing Executive your duties will include;
- Planning monthly marketing activity in liaison with Sales Managers and Senior Management
- Implement and manage PPC and LinkedIn campaigns, enhance SEO and direct email marketing activities
- Ensure all web content is up to date (products and services)
- Ensure that social media presence is consistent with company objectives and maximises lead generation
- Primary organiser of all external exhibitions and events, including bookings and schedules
- Production of all sales and promotional literature using appropriate software/ external design companies and printing houses
- Management and liaison of PR activity, ensuring that all time scales and deadlines are met
- Increasing brand awareness and assisting in meeting acquisition targets through use of brochures, direct mail and email campaigns
- Production of printed advertising schedule/ artwork and design where required
- Tracking of all leads generated and ensuring these have been dealt with as per company procedure
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting as required, including updates on marketing plan and budget YTD.
Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience in a product marketing role is essential.
- Experience working with Campaign Master (or similar), InDesign (or similar), Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics and a content management system is beneficial.
- Willingness to be managed according to a strict set of KPIs
- Track record of success with e-mail marketing, exhibitions and social media in a B2B environment
- Prior knowledge or aptitude / willingness to learn about scientific and technical equipment is
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with a diverse client group
- Confident, self-driven individual with a clear focus on marketing success and achievement of objectives
Marketing Executive – Benefits Offered
- £22,000 - £25,000 salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.