An exciting opportunity has become available for a marketing candidate to join a well-established company in Letchworth due to departmental growth. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting senior management in delivering the company’s marketing strategy.
Marketing Assistant - Job Overview
As a Marketing Assistant your duties will include;
- Supporting the marketing by coordinating our marketing support programmes, liaising with agencies and supporting our national sales teams.
- Increasing brand awareness and assisting in meeting targets through brochures, direct mail and email campaigns
- Review customer feedback about existing product and implement product changes
- Development of existing product and new product
- Development of marketing communications to support the conversion and retention process
- Assistance with company websites to improve usability and maximise conversion
- Assistance with development SEO, PPC and email marketing activities
- Report and provide appropriate analysis of online activity
- Assistance with coordination of print and mailing activities
- Consistent communication of brand values through customer communication
Marketing Assistant - Skills & Experience Required
- A Marketing degree or CIM qualification desirable but not essential
- A self-starter with the drive to succeed
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in e-commerce, social media, SEO and GA desirable
- Previous experience within a B2B environment is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be reliable, punctual and work well within a team
Marketing Assistant – Benefits Offered
- £18,000 - £21,000 salary + annual bonus
- Working hours 8:30 - 5:30
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.