An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Welwyn Garden City. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for the design of print and digital media. The role will require approximately 70% print and 30% digital. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of outstanding marketing and sales collateral ensuring mock-ups, campaign assets, magazine-style collateral etc.
Graphic Designer - Job Overview
As a Graphic Designer your duties will include;
- Receiving, interpreting and prioritising briefs from the Marketing Team
- Preparing designs for print under tight deadlines
- Generating inspiring project design work that meets the tough demands of consumers and users
- Developing and delivering outstanding design solutions for print and retail solutions with an eye to how they will integrate across web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile screens
- Working to a creative brief and showing an understanding of the relevance of the target market
- Being able to effectively visualise and create concepts into the end product, following brand guidelines on photography style, imagery, typography, iconography, primarily across print
Graphic Designer - Skills & Experience Required
- A professional manner and attitude to work
- In depth experience of managing briefs and design and preparation of digital assets for print
- Experience in leading design and delivering exceptional solutions across a range of projects
- Extensive experience with the most common software: Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and also Word, PowerPoint and Sketch
Graphic Designer – Benefits Offered
- £26,000 per annum
- Working hours, Monday – Thursday 09:00 – 17:30/ Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.