An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Graphic Designer to join a well-established Luxury brand in Luton. Working on the visual development of the brand to bring it to life in an original and engaging way, you need to enjoy the world of colour and fashion!
Graphic Designer - Job Overview
As a Graphic Designer your duties will include;
- Working with senior staff members to bring our brand to life in a visually engaging and original way to help us achieve our commercial goals.
- Developing design concepts through to finished designs, to a brief and on schedule, to ensure relevant departments have outstanding visual assets, typically for:
- Website assets
- Point of sale materials
- Promotional materials
- Logo development
- Print and digital advertising campaigns including gif and animation creation
- Packaging development and mock-ups
- Store decals
- Assisting in model shoot concept preparation to help ensure a strong visual identity each season.
- Image retouching to be completed to brand standards.
- Plan and manage time effectively to meet project deadlines.
- General art working and administrative duties, including managing Dropbox and additional backup systems and the Adobe Software team account.
- Keeping in touch with design trends for both print and digital media; and undertaking store visits, etc to identify and anticipate market and industry trends and opportunities.
- Working alongside our Junior Graphic Designer, creatively directing and supporting them in their role.
Graphic Designer - Skills & Experience Required
- A design degree or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of five years? experience in a similar role, preferably for a luxury brand
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design & After Effects
- A portfolio that demonstrates originality and an ability to offer different styles depending on the brief
- Commercially focused
- Creative, original and visually literate
- A great listener and communicator, able to interpret our vision for the brand
- Enthusiastic with a can-do, up-for-the-challenge attitude
- Highly organised, calm under pressure and able to deliver projects to tight deadlines
- A team player who?s able to see the bigger picture
Graphic Designer ? Benefits Offered
- 9am ? 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.