Does continuing a career within the fashion industry, managing the entire eCommerce operation for a high end, luxury brand? If yes, our client is now looking to appoint an experienced eCommerce Manager to have full responsibility of the management of all product and site content across 2 websites whilst delivering online operations and digital marketing strategies.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced eCommerce professional looking to move in to a management position.
eCcommerce Manager - Job Overview
Your areas of responsibility will include;
- Manage and develop the work of the Web Executive and the Digital Marketing Manager
- Liaise with the Creative Director and Creative Manager to ensure the overall look and feel of the websites adhere to brand guidelines
- Accountability for web sales and commercial targets across sites
- Growth and utilisation of the affiliate program
- Report and analyse on digital performance of the sites through KPI’s to continuously optimise and grow the channel
- Provide reporting and analysis on the digital business to the senior management team with improvement plans where necessary
- Identify key technologies and improvements to the user experience and conversion funnel.
- Manage the full online customer experience.
- Introduce new techniques to continually ensure best on-line customer experience
- Develop & deploy the best product presentation visual merchandising and navigation with continuous improvements.
- Troubleshoot issues with the website as and when they may arise
- Manage third party supplier relationships within the digital network.
- Project manage any large integrations which are directly related to the digital channel
- Any other adhoc duty deemed necessary for the smooth running of the business.
eCcommerceManager - Skills & Experience Required
- Prior experience of managing websites in a retail based environment essential
- Experience of Magento (v1 or 2)
- Experience of web technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, full suite is preferred
- Experience of digital marketing strategies
eCcommerce Manager - Benefits Offered
- Immediate interviews offered
- Competitive salary
- You will be joining a reputable brand with opportunity to influence very senior members of staff and contribute to the overall success of the business – this position will suit you if you want to make a difference and use your experience to influence key business decisions whilst enhancing your own management skills
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.