An exciting opportunity has become available for a marketing candidate to join a well-established luxury brand. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting with the delivery of the company’s digital marketing strategy.
Please note, this company will be relocating to just outside Hemel Hempstead the the coming months.
Digital Marketing Executive - Job Overview
As a Digital Marketing Executive your duties will include;
- Creating/editing and directing the send of eshots
- Planning and managing digital marketing campaigns to promote key products according to season and brand promotions
- Create engaging and visually compelling emails which reflect the brand values for broadcasting across multilingual channels
- Proof-reading and testing of emails ensuring there are no typos or grammatical errors
- Ensure email database and lists are fully up to date and managed
- Reporting and analytics- produce reports on performance of key metrics for campaigns and recommendations for future campaigns
- Conduct regular best practice and competitor reviews of email marketing and making recommendations for development
- Assisting with copy writing where necessary
Digital Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required
- A relevant degree is desired
- 3+ years’ experience in email marketing is required
- An excellent standard of written communication, including spelling and grammar, is imperative
- Previous experience of line management and liaising at Director level is desired
- Strong attention to detail even under pressure
- Creative with a strong eye for design and layout
- A Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Digital Marketing Executive - Benefits Offered
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.