Immediately available temporary role.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative for our client based just outside of Hitchin. Due to company location the right candidate will need to drive and have a vehicle,
Warehouse Operative - Job Overview
- Picking and packing of customer orders
- Printing labels
- Bagging goods
- Loading pallets ready for dispatch
- Liaising with the customer service team to report on stock levels
Warehouse Operative - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous warehouse experience is essential
- Forklift licences would be advantageous
- Can do attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The right candidate will thrive in a busy environment
Warehouse Operative - Benefits Offered
- 8.72ph plus holiday pay
- Mon - Fri, 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Immediate start with ongoing contract
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.