Our corporate client, an award winning organisation has an immediate opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join their Shared Service team.
Recruitment Administrator – Job Overview
The function of this role is to provide a professional recruitment administration service supporting recruiters to hire top quality people. In addition the role will support the HR Shared Services team by providing occasional back up support to the HR and Training & Development administration teams as required.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Managing recruitment process from initial application through to offer stage
• Arranging interviews and acting as first point of contact for interviewees/ agencies; includes extensive diary management for Recruiters and Consultants, room booking, candidate liaison and correspondence.
• Setting up video conference and/ or telephone conference calls for interviews and feedback sessions.
• Responsibility of Peoplefluent recruitment system and maintenance of records; emphasis on quality and accuracy
• Managing regular assessment centres by preparing appropriate documentation, materials needed with the business, organising interviewers and candidates participation, catering, room bookings and liaising with candidates and interviewers to any last minute changes to schedules.
• Where required attend assessment centres and help administer case studies, etc. on the day
• Assisting with preparing and scheduling of open evenings/ careers events
• Administration of selection tools and tests: SHL Verify & PAPI
• Handling recruitment administration/process queries from a range of stakeholders
• Managing and prioritising multi recruitment assignments by working closely with the Recruiters
• Where required organise candidate travel/accommodation
• Processing of invoices and candidate expenses
• Assisting with the administration of recruitment campaigns including websites, job boards, advertising, search
• Report generation i.e., weekly pipeline reports for practices
• Ad-hoc projects i.e., HR portal
• Covering for the other Recruitment Administrators during holiday and sickness periods
• Occasional back up support to HR and T&D administration teams within HR Shared Service
Recruitment Administrator – Required Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in a Recruitment Administration role
• Minimum of two years administration experience
• Highly computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Familiar with recruitment databases, in particular Peoplefluent
• Experience of using psychometric testing tools
• Previously worked in a Shared Services environment
Recruitment Administrator – Benefits Offered
• Strong training, development and career progression opportunities
• Competitive salary and range of employee benefits
• Free Onsite Car Parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.