An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Royston as a Recruitment Administrator.
This is a 6-month temporary contract.
Recruitment Administrator - Job Overview
As a Recruitment Administrator your duties will include;
- Providing full support to the Recruitment Specialist
- Vacancy and candidate management from arranging interviews, candidate management, job management, associated recruitment logistics to third party liaison
- Maintaining accuracy of the data via in-house systems
- Complying with legislation and internal processes
- Preparation of recruitment metrics on a monthly basis
- Liaison with central support team on technical issue resolution
Recruitment Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- The ability to start immediately and commit to a 6-month contract
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous recruitment administration experience would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Recruitment Administrator - Benefits Offered
- £10.00ph - £12.00ph dependent upon experience plus holiday pay
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Free Parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.