Multi-national organisation has an opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join their UK Head Office based in Hertfordshire initially on a 6 month contract basis.
Recruitment Administrator – Job Overview
The purpose of this role is predominately to arrange and book interviews for each business area, liaising with Hiring Managers, candidates and recruitment agencies.
- Co-ordination and set up of psychometric testing
- Involvement in recruitment events such as open days which may involve occasional Saturday working
- To support the resourcing process in the administration of all permanent recruitment
- Administration of the Vacancy Management System
- To meet and greet interview candidates when required and co-ordinate security requirements including performing ID checks
- Organise and prioritise own workload ensuring all deadlines are met reviewing and monitoring priorities to ensure quality and standards are maintained
- Investigate problems, queries and issues, presenting conclusions and discussing recommendations
- General admin tasks such as arranging meetings, room bookings, filing, dealing with general enquiries via phone and team inbox
- Act as a member of the wider Resourcing UK team, participating in meetings and contributing to the planning of activities
- Carrying out ad hoc admin tasks where required
Recruitment Administrator – Required Skills and Experience
- Possess previous recruitment administration experience within a busy recruitment/resourcing function.
- Must have excellent initiative, common sense and a proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respect and maintain confidentiality
- Able to work with a range of relatively complex support/administration activities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Strong team and supportive work ethic
- Excellent PC skills - MS Office, SAP, Recruitment systems experience desirable
- Be a self starter and motivated to execute this role to an excellent standard
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
Recruitment Administrator – Benefits Offered
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Excellent on-site facilities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.