Our client based in Welwyn Garden City are recruiting a Receptionist on a temporary-permanent basis.
Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for acting first point of contact over the phone and meeting and greeting customers, ensuring they have the best experience!
Receptionist- Job Overview
As a Receptionist your duties will include;
- Meeting and greeting all customers into the building
- Acting as first point of contact via telephone and email for customers
- Undertaking general administration duties, completing bookings and arranging appointments for the team
- Directing calls to relevant members of the team
Receptionist- Skills & Experience Required
- A professional manner and attitude to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player
Receptionist? Benefits Offered
- 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency