Leading International organisation currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Payroll & HR Assistant to work within their Human Resources team. This company provide an exceptional benefits packages including 25 days holiday, private medical, private dental, private health insurance and a competitive pension scheme.
Payroll & HR Assistant – Job Overview
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient, effective and professional support service to the HR and Payroll team, supporting to maintain HR Admin processes and back up support to the Payroll Specialist.
- Inputting of payroll information onto the Sage Payroll system
- Inputting of HR related data on to the SAP HR system
- Logging and maintaining absence and holiday data
- Supporting the Payroll Specialist with maintaining payroll and benefit systems
- Administering, organising and maintaining employee rewards (Long Service and Recognition awards)
- Organise New Starter inductions
- Manage the probation review and appraisal systems
- Update and maintain training records
- Process invoices as required
- Maintaining the HR SharePoint page
- Assist with holiday and sickness absence queries and updating HR database
Payroll & HR Assistant – Skills and Experience Required
- Experience working as an Administrator or Finance Assistant within a challenging, flexible and fast-moving environment
- Exposure working in a confidential environment, ideally within a payroll or HR function
- Ability to competently and accurately work with databases, spreadsheets and software packages
- Capable of quickly and accurately prioritising workload, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Payroll qualification advantageous
Payroll & HR Assistant – Benefits Offered
- £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.