As an experienced Recruiter are you interested in joining a leading organisation supporting a strong and successful resourcing team? You’ll be responsible for the entire life-cycle of recruitment activities including vacancy approval through to new starter inductions, internal recruitment and the processing of starters and leavers.
If so I have an immediately available contract to December 2019 with extension opportunities available.
Internal Recruiter - Job Overview
Responsibilities of this role will predominantly sit within the wider HR team focusing on internal recruitment. Specific tasks will include;
- To act as the main focal point for all permanent experienced hire recruitment activity in your assigned areas of business with the flexibility to be fluid when necessary.
- Responsible for delivery against the recruitment plan for your assigned area
- Play an active part in interviews and provide training to hiring managers where appropriate.
- Drive direct hiring across your area and the team in order to reduce agency cost where possible.
- Proactively prepare and support careers open days.
- Source candidates through various means such as job boards, LinkedIn etc. and building a talent pipeline.
- Drive the use of the employee referral scheme.
- Maintaining and updating careers site content.
- Responsible for ensuring Hiring Managers are using the recruitment ATS appropriately
- Interact with hiring managers from briefing stage through to closure of role.
- Provide monthly recruitment reports to management and ad hoc when requested.
- As part of a wider HR team, at times you will be required to respond to more HR related issues that may not be recruitment / resourcing in nature.
Internal Recruiter - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment is ideal, preferably within an HR team/function and with interviewing experience.
- Substantial experience of working in a fast paced recruitment agency acting as an account manager to key clients will also be considered.
- Experience using recruitment systems essential. Taleo would be beneficial
- Prepared to travel across the UK
- Numerate with well-developed IT skills
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR issues
- Strong planning, administration and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable levels of interpersonal sensitivity and discretion
- Good problem solving, analysis and reporting skills
Internal Recruiter - Benefits Offered
- £40,000 pa FTE
- Contract to December 2019 – possibility of extension to be confirmed
- Immediate interviews
- Centrally located offices
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.