Innovative and rapidly expanding Stevenage based organisation are recruiting an HR Advisor to work alongside the HR Director, HRBP and Recruitment Manager on a 12 Month fixed term contract. This is a busy role where you would have exposure to many areas of the business, the successful candidate must be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced and changing environment.
HR Advisor – Job Overview
- Support with the on-boarding process for new starters
- Management of employee files, ensuring compliance and all documentation up to date
- Assisting with recruitment including arranging interviews and posting job adverts
- HR project work including Engagement, Training & Development, setting up workshops etc.
- Sole management of time and attendance tracking system
- Work closely with Director of HR, HR Business Partner and Recruitment Manager
HR Advisor – Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an HR Advisor role
- A candidate with experience of working in an HR Administration role and looking to progress into an HR Advisory role will also be considered
- Experience of working within compliance is desirable
- Immigration experience is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive with problem solving skills
HR Advisor – Benefits Offered
- Up to £32,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Excellent on-site facilities including free on-site parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.