Do you want to join a pioneering company at the forefront of their sector? Do you want to drive HR within an international team and help them deliver their business plan objectives through people?
HRBP/HR Manager - Job Overview
As a HRBP/HR Manager your duties will include;
- Working within a defined business stream you will be responsible for working with the business to ensure they achieve their business plan objectives
- Implementing resourcing plans, drive and facilitate improvement, deliver organisational change and restructuring plans
- Working with the management team to identify development opportunities, coach the management team through employee relations issues and develop their management style
- Work with Heads of department to understand the business challenges and the people issues that arise from those challenge, then engaging with the relevant HR functions to develop appropriate interventions and or solutions.
- Managing HR procedures and ensuring compliance is achieved
- Guiding and coaching more junior HR team members
HRBP/HR Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of currently working as a HR Manager or HR Business Partner
- CIPD qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong understanding of employment law – ideally UK and European
- Confident working autonomously
- Experience of working with cross functional, international teams is an advantage
- Confident working at a strategic HR level
- Partnership approach, confident working with key stakeholders, enabling a business function to improve efficiency through people and drive forwards
- Fantastic growth opportunities for someone with a passion for people development and growth
HRBP/HR Manager – Benefits Offered
- Basic salary of £50,000- £60,000
- Company annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Full corporate benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.