An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Hatfield. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for providing efficient administrative support to both the HR & Recruitment team.
Temporary HR and Recruitment Administrator - Job Overview
As a HR and Recruitment Administrator your duties will include;
- Setting up interviews
- Managing line managers diaries
- Support with end to end recruitment solutions including producing job descriptions and preparation of new starter documentation
- Support with the administration of the current benefits package
- Filing of all HR related paperwork
Temporary HR and Recruitment Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working within a HR environment is essential
- A professional manner and attitude to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
Temporary HR and Recruitment Administrator - Benefits Offered
- Weekly pay with immediate start available
- Free Parking
- Great company benefits
- 10.00ph + holiday pay
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.