CIPD Level 5 qualified HR professional is required to join this leading international organisation based in Royston.
Human Resources Service Partner – Job Overview
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient, effective and professional support service to the Human Resources team, predominantly supporting the HR Business Partner covering 4 UK sites.
- Deal with employee queries in relation to internal policy questions and HR processes
- Accurately input, maintain and produce reports from the SAP HR system
- Deal with queries relating to absence and holiday data and logging and maintaining such data
- Administering, organising and maintaining employee rewards, such as Long Service and Recognition awards
- Organise and co-ordinate new starter inductions with line managers and deliver HR inductions
- Manage and maintain the probation review for new starters by providing proactive information to the line managers
- Update, maintain and produce reports from the on-line appraisal system, including training records
- Maintain the local HR SharePoint pages and job vacancy pages of the website
- Produce offer documentation for new starters, including offer letters, contracts of employment and the associated relevant paperwork, in a timely and accurate manner
- Create documents to reflect employee changes
- Track all temporary and permanent employees and proactively prompt managers regarding contract renewal dates
- Co-ordinate secondments and work experience placements
- Get involved in HR projects as and when required
- Participate in the reception cover rota when required
Human Resources Service Partner – Required Skills and Experience
- Ideally CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent HR related experience
- Proven experience working in an HR role within a challenging, flexible and fast-moving environment
- Experience of working in a confidential environment
- Accurate and sound administration experience
- Ability to competently and accurately work with databases, spreadsheets and software packages
- Capable of quickly and accurately prioritising workload
Human Resources Service Partner – Benefits Offered
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.