We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a financial background looking for work based in the Royston area. This is initially a 6-month contract with the potential to extend.
Finance Assistant - Job Overview
As a Finance Administrator your duties will include;
- Matching payments to invoices
- Using Microsoft Excel to input manage and control data
- Checking customer accounts
- Customer account reconciliation
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Updating internal systems
- Scanning and processing documents
- General administrative duties as required
Finance Assistant - Skills & Experience Required
- IT literate
- Experienced in all aspects of all ledgers (purchase / sales / nominal).
- Good Excel experience and the ability to use formulas
- Banking/BACS experience desirable
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Financial background essential
- General Ledger reconciliation experience.
Part-Time Finance Assistant – Benefits Offered
- Monday- Friday ( 37 hours per week)
- £12.99 - £15.59 per hour
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.