This market-leading Hatfield based organisation have an immediate opportunity for a Finance Assistant on a Temporary – Permanent basis to compile daily, weekly and monthly reports, reconcile spreadsheets, check and approve invoicing as well as analyse and input rate changes.
Finance Assistant (Temporary - Permanent) – Job Overview
- Prepare daily and monthly reports
- Check and reconcile supplier invoices
- Raise PO’s
- Raise and keep records of invoice queries
- Spreadsheet reconciliation
- Supplier rate administration, input and update supplier rate changes
- Investigate rate discrepancies or disputes
Finance Assistant (Temporary - Permanent) – Required Skills and Experience
- The ability to start immediately
- Previous experience in a commercial administration, data analytical or finance administration role would be advantageous
- Meticulous attention to detail to spot and rectify errors
- Highly numerate with strong data analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A proactive team player who can work autonomously
Finance Assistant (Temporary - Permanent) – Benefits Offered
- Immediate start available
- £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.