Our client in Letchworth are looking for a hardworking individual to join their finance team. This role involves working as part of a well-established team with the successful individual taking responsibility for the Credit Control for the business as well as day to day support for the finance team.
Credit Controller - Job Overview
As a Credit Controller your duties will include;
- Controlling and monitoring credit allowed to customers
- Ensuring written Credit Control procedures are adhered to
- Receiving credit limit increase requests for all customers, following the companies credit control procedure
- Responsible for authorisation of procedures, involving decision making and customer queries
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with on a timely basis
- Ensuring customer accounts with overdue invoices are submitted to debt collection agencies in accordance with procedures
- Reviewing daily report listing of clamped customer accounts
Credit Controller - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous credit control experience is desirable
- IT literate – advanced on Excel
- Confident communicator
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to work with minimal supervision
Credit Controller – Benefits Offered
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000
- 20 days + bank holidays (25 days after 3 full years of service)
- Free parking
- Company pension
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.