We are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Assistant for our client based in Hitchin.
This is a long-term temporary assignment.
Accounts Payable Assistant - Job Overview
As an Accounts Payable Assistant your duties will include:
- Input invoices
- Assist with preparation of payments runs
- Reconciliation & entering of expense claims
- Foreign currency advances
- Assist with reconciliation of credit card expenses
- Assist with reconciliation of supplier statements
- Download bank statements
- Update banking spreadsheets and posting receipts
- Assisting with credit control & resolution of customer queries
Accounts Payable Assistant - Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to start immediately
- Ability to commit to an ongoing long-term temporary role
- Good MS excel skills
- Previous experience working within an accounts payable function is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
Accounts Payable Assistant – Benefits Offered
- Immediate start with weekly pay
- £10-12 per hour depending on experience plus holiday pay
- Free parking
- Long term ongoing temporary role
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.