A fast moving and growing business are looking for an experienced Project Manager with prior experience gained within a FMCG environment. You will have full autonomy for planning and delivering projects on an international basis so strengths around organisation and multi stakeholder engagement is a pre-requisite for this role. In return you’ll be joining an employer of choice with a fantastic brand reputation offering their employees a great place to work in addition to an enhanced benefits package.
Project Manager - Job Overview
Typically, your duties will include;
- Handling a number of projects set for international release from concept to launch
- Developing own project time plans and engaging with several teams to update and steer
- Be responsible for identifying risks and ensuring issues are escalated if needed
- Leading to overcome challenges and using previous experience of Project Management to suggest solutions
- Attending meetings relating to all projects to provide updates and agree actions
- Tracking projects to ensure all remain within quality, cost and time targets
Project Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Prior experience of working as a Project Manager essential, ideally gained within a marketing environment
- Strong organiser with established project tracking skills
- Experience in creating and managing project calendars
- Strong financial judgement
- Demonstrable experience of leading cross functional teams
- Prior experience of working in an analytical environment
- Prior experience of managing expectations and challenging constructively
- You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and character that energises and inspires teams
Project Manager – Benefits Offered
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus
- Free parking on site
- Enhanced benefits including 25 days holiday, business needs car & opportunity to earn an annual bonus
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.