An industry leading business focused on innovation and customer experience are now looking to add to their team with a newly created role for an experienced Procurement Manager. This is an immediate opportunity for someone to develop their own team by bringing the experience with them to evolve an already successful department.
This position will sit with the senior management team so applicants must be comfortable working with and advising at this level.
Procurement Manager - Job Overview
Typically, your duties will include;
- Purchasing for all divisions
- Developing and manage a robust supplier pool to support the wider business
- Management of all supplier relationships
- Coordination of all contractual terms including management and negotiation of all business terms
- Control and optimisation of company spend
- Involvement in system development to support purchasing processes
- Performance management of entire procurement team
Procurement Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working in a senior level procurement role essential
- Previous team management experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex and detailed supplier relationships
- Ability to create and maintain processes to support department
- Proven record creating and delivering tenders including auctions
- CIPS qualified
- Commercially aware with experience of successfully completing cost reducing exercises
Procurement Manager – Benefits Offered
- £55,000 per annum + car allowance
- Enhanced benefits package after qualifying period
- Modern working facilities with free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.