Graduate Recruitment Consultant x2 – (shortlisted Best Recruitment Company to Work For 2018)
We are proud to have an impressive portfolio of fabulous clients and enjoy working with most of Hertfordshire’s leading brands. We have our “niche” but as we recruit across multiple sectors you will gain a real insight into how different businesses operate. We are a small business with big plans for the future and are looking for driven and ambitious graduates to join us to take our business to the next level. So if you have ever considered a career in recruitment, please read on……
The Role - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Attracting, managing applications and vetting candidates over the phone
- Inviting in candidates to register face to face rather rather then just a quick phone call
- Keeping candidates constantly updated and building a strong relationship with them
- Ensuring candidates refer you due to the outstanding service they receive
- Client business development
- Client account management and growth
- Managing jobs – selecting candidates, discussing roles with them, sending CV’s, arranging interviews, taking feedback etc
- Advertising jobs
- Placing people into their ideal job
- Keeping in contact to ensure both parties are happy
The Team Culture - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We have a high-performance culture, so you will work with some inspiring individuals and can learn from the best. Unlike other recruitment companies we have a strong emphasis on team work and everyone plays their individual part to ensure our clients and candidates receive only the very best service from us. One of the key things underpinning our DNA and the reason we all come to work everyday is to have fun! We work hard, do a fantastic job, have one of the industries best reward and recognition programs and laugh often…..what is there not to like!
Training - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Most of the training and coaching you will receive will be from either a Director or a Senior Consultant. We use industry experts to cover key topics relevant for your development, so you will need to be prepared to travel to attend some training events. We have an intense 8-week training program to get you up to speed quickly, however this is completely tailored to your learning style and pace of learning. We only recruit people that we think will be an outstanding success and have a strong future with our business. We never take more than 2 people at a time rather than taking on masses of fresh graduates “academy style” and expecting half of you not to make it…..it’s just simply not our style.
Rather than starting with business development like other recruiters, we start with candidates as they are at the heart of our business. You will be trained on how to attract, retain and manage candidates before moving onto the client side of the role.
Benefits - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary of £18-20k
- Uncapped monthly bonus – year 1 OTE - £24k, year 2 OTE - £50k
- Additional annual tax-free bonus of up to £15k
- Fast track progression
- Summer and Christmas event
- Annual conference at a glamorous location
- Long service award - £1000 contribution to a holiday of your choice after 5 years’ service
- 22 days holiday rising to 27 days with length of service
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Health & Wellbeing benefits – choose from a fully comprehensive private medical scheme, gym membership or monthly holistic treatment
- Free parking
- Team social fund
Progression - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
This is totally in your hands! After being with us for 6 months you can start working through our development plans that have structured expectations and agreed pay increments along with progression in job title and status in our business. You work through a plan every 6 months, pass and move straight onto the next one or pause – it’s totally your choice.
If you are keen to join our award-winning team, then please apply today. We are looking forward to hearing from you!