We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary basis for our client based in Stevenage.
Are you available immediately?
Do you have customer service experience within an office environment?
Customer Service Advisor - Job Overview
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include;
- Proactively making outbound calls to customers who have been invited to events to confirm attendance
- Updating several databases with key information
- Responding to general customer queries via telephone and email
- Supporting the sales team through the complete sales cycle
Customer Service Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- The ability to start immediately
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently
Customer Service Advisor – Benefits Offered
- Stable temporary contract offered with immediate start available
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Supportive team environment
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.